As featured in ‘The 50 Best Villas’ – The Sunday Times
Family Celebrations, Groups of Friends, Weddings, and Executive Retreats with Team-Building Activities
- Sleeps 16 (with additional beds available on request)
- 8 double guest rooms with en-suite shower/ bathroom
- 3 rooms can be twin rooms on request
- 1 room is on the ground floor
- Infinity solar heated pool (with security gate)
- 60 acres of gardens and grounds
- Massage and yoga sessions available on request (extra charge)
- Hot Tub (extra charge)
- Weights, rowing machine and yoga equipment
- Free WIFI
- Fans in all rooms
- Cots & High chairs
- Pool Table
- Books / indoor and outdoor games
- Fully Equipped professional kitchen / BBQ
- Honesty bar / cellar
- Sun loungers
- Washing machine & Iron/ Ironing Board
- Ice machine
- Pool towels / hair dryers
- Breathtaking views
- Daily breakfast (included in 7 night stays)
- End of stay linen change
- Extra maid service on request at extra charge
- Private chef available and welcome dinner included in our standard 7 night package
- Extra catering on request
- Concierge service to assist in booking local activities & restaurants
Nestled high on a hillside with far reaching views to mountainous open country, this sprawling medieval fortified ‘masia’ is a magnificent Spanish rural retreat. The surrounding area is often hailed as Spain’s Tuscany with unspoilt medieval villages, olive and almond groves and wild hillside walks. The house offers all the facilities of a boutique hotel with a welcome dinner and daily breakfast yet offers the intimacy and independence of a private home.
Three panoramic roof terraces offer space for relaxation, entertaining and soaking up those outstanding views. The infinity pool spills out onto the finest vistas of rural Spain. Guests can enjoy a meal together al fresco as the sun sets before pouring a few nightcaps for the evening. Inside, the house retains every inch of its historic charm and character with plenty of original features. The house offers spacious sitting rooms, a fully equipped kitchen and even a cellar containing a selection of the family’s single malt whiskies, (which can be sampled using the honesty bar policy). There are 8 double rooms in total, each unique in style and offering spacious and luxury living. An eclectic mix of family heirlooms and pieces picked up from around the globe add to the character of this unique holiday house.
The climate in summer is particularly pleasant with low humidity and cooler evenings perfect for outdoor dining. The altitude also helps to keep insects to a minimum.
Staff & Services Details
- Weekly rates include:
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome dinner
- Housekeeping & End of stay linen change.
- Dedicated property manager to assist with restaurant reservations and activity booking as well as to answer any questions.
- Extra dinners are available for the whole group. Additional housekeeping and linen changes are also available for a fee
- Massage and yoga available on request and at an additional fee.
From £5500 Low Season
From £8500 High Season
50% Deposit required on booking.
Remaining balance payable 2 months before arrival.
£300 security deposit.